Join SAS & Teradata in Chicago for
The Advanced Analytics Summit
June 6, 2019, 12:00 – 4:00
This event will offer expert insight into the latest technologies, solutions and best-practices that are making it possible for organizations like yours to experiment with more data, more quickly in order to make better decisions faster.
Presentations and demonstrations will focus on:
- Understanding how to better leverage the SAS analytic tools you currently have.
- Accelerating analytic development and deployment to achieve significant improvements in processing times (often greater than 10X).
- Enabling self-service data access to give users improved access to data located in different systems as well as a safe way to integrate test data.
- Understanding the financial benefits of the combined SAS and Teradata offering.
- Highlighting new technologies and architectures that leverage SAS Viya, Teradata Vantage and the cloud.
Experts from both SAS and Teradata will be on hand to share their in-depth knowledge of how to optimize data loading, discovery and analytics through a variety of presentations, demonstrations and discussions. They will also be available to answer your specific questions.
Logistics for these Events
Make the most of your time by arriving early or staying late to network with our experts and ask your in-depth questions. Lunch will be provided starting at 11:45 AM. Presentations will kick off at noon with real-world examples of how organizations are leveraging Teradata and SAS to operationalize their Big Data Analytics and achieve amazing results.
Dress code is business casual.